Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Time For Reflection

This is the first of the entries I will do about France after the fact. This one is bound to be fun because I am including the video blog (Vlog) that we made during the trip...and it is long, but if you want to live vicariously through me you are going to have to bear it.

I just want to say a few things to clarify.

1) French people are a lot like Americans. Why? Because we are both very proud nationalities but we have a hard time accepting that same behavior from other countries. Otherwise I loved everybody I met.

2) French food is amazing, and the baguettes are great...but I can only go so long without a burrito.

3) Paris is a beautiful town, and any amount of undue dirtiness is only because it is a city, and like all other cities there are a lot of people who tend not to consider the cleanliness of their living place when trying to extinguish a cigarette. I was not alarmed by the dirtiness in the least.

4) I will go into MUCH more detail in the next couple of days to come.



And there you have it folks! There's really nothing like a good Vlog if I do say so myself.

5 comments:

  1. A) your face 2:38 = priceless
    B) SHOUTOUT AT THE EIFFEL TOWER!!!1
    C) "The Poseidon Adventure!"
    "Say something good from that!"
    "Fat Shelley Winters."
    D)CREPE!!! yummerzz
    E) wonderful editing/song choices! yayyyzz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Devin, thanks so much for creating this vid and sharing it with us.

    It was indeed a more up-close & personal glimpse into your adventure. I really enjoyed it. It wasn't too long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I share your disdain for waiting in line, and your love for burritos. I couldn't imagine a country with no Chipotle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 胃t路尾ksあまじんg...and somehow I hit just the right key combination to switch the keyboard into Japanese?!

    It looks amazing! Traveling with you is so much fun, I hope I have a chance to do more of it in the future. Thanks for the videoo!!

    ReplyDelete